The protein poly-peptide based hormone in the human body that is responsible for stimulating growth in children is called Human Growth Hormone. This hormone is handled (produced, secreted and stored) by somatotroph cells of the anterior pituitary gland. Many refer to Human Growth Hormone as HGH. In addition to stimulating growth in children it is also known for stimulating cell growth, reproduction and regeneration.
The benefits of Human Growth Hormone adults are typically looking for are different than those that are necessary in the treatment of children. Children being treated with HGH have low or deficient levels of the hormone resulting in stunted growth and delayed development.
In comparison results from Human Growth Hormone adults seek are numerous. Adults are rarely in need of HGH treatment due to the same symptoms as those presented in the case of a child. This is because most growth and development is fully completed by adulthood.
Adults access HGH treatment for a number of different reasons. Some of the most popular reasons adults access HGH treatment include:
1. More restful sleep for those suffering from insomnia.
2. Help with drastic decreases in energy levels that often come with age, as a side effect of medications/treatments or as a result of medical conditions.
3. Help to increase sex drive as an individual ages (or as a side effect of some medications/medical treatments)
4. Skin and bone health: skin and bone health typically declines with age and HGH treatment can often increase the general state of health.
5. General mood: HGH treatment has been known to result in a better overall mood for the individual. It has been suggested that HGH treatment holds great potential in the treatment of those with depression, anxiety and social anxiety related disorders.
This is only a partial list of the top 5 reasons that Human Growth Hormone is accessed by adults. For many….the only reason that HGH is necessary is in the life and growth of a child. While this is a necessary use of the hormone..it is not at all the only function it handles. Benefits of Human Growth Hormone are extensive and varied and are not limited to the traditional treatments that are in use to aid children with growth issues.