HGH…when the phrase is tossed around the first question to come out is usually “What is HGH?” And that’s a good question. HGH stands for Human Growth Hormone. The second question is usually “Where can you buy HGH?”
Here are some frequent answers to the question “Where can you buy HGH?”
1. Friends. This is not highly recommended. You can’t be sure exactly what you are getting and where it came from. Some popular forms of HGH are actually illegal and dangerous.
2. Strangers on the street or at the gym. For the same reason as mentioned above…this is not recommended. It is even more likely that you will find yourself with dangerous and harmful consequences on your hands if you obtain HGH in this way.
3. Doctors or medical offices. Prescription HGH should only be obtained from a qualified physician. Injection based therapy should be closely monitored by an experienced physician. If you walk into a doctor’s office and ask for prescription grade HGH and your physician immediately complies…you should walk out of the office and never return to that physician for any medical needs.
4. Health food stores. Many health food stores are now carrying homeopathic HGH formulas that can provide an extensive number of benefits with no known side effects.
5. Online outlets. Make sure that when you are purchasing HGH from an online outlet that you are purchasing the safe and legal homeopathic variety. Attempting or successfully receiving prescription grade HGH from an online outlet leaves you in danger for the same reasons as listed in 1 and 2 above.
Now you have the details. So next time the question comes up “where do you buy HGH?” you’ll have your own answer. You won’t have to turn to anyone else for the answer.