Human Growth Therapy
Human Growth therapy is often discussed in terms of increasing the user’s ability to endure and enjoy activities and active hobbies. There are many worthwhile hobbies while on hgh: sewing, knitting, reading, listening to music, watching movies, cooking, watching sports, playing video games, and many others. I could make an argument for the wonderful nature of each and every one of these hobbies. I’ve got nothing bad to say about them. Well, I’ve got a little bad to say about them.
None of these hobbies require the individual to exert much energy. And some experts continue to suggest that the American problem with weight and obesity does not stem from horrible eating habits alone. They continue to suggest that the problem is that Americans need to get up and move.
Most Americans have a favorite pass time. They enjoy their hobbies. But fewer and fewer of these hobbies enjoyed by Americans are actually requiring them to exert themselves. We need to get up and get moving!
So what does Human Growth therapy have to do with all of this? It’s a great first step for those of us who aren’t used to strutting our stuff for no other reason than to strut our stuff. Do you usually only run in case of emergency? Do you usually only do sit-ups when someone yells your name while you’re taking a secret nap on the couch mid-day? Do you find yourself carrying multiple snacks with you to the couch when it’s time to watch a movie because you’re not sure what you’ll want to munch on, and you want to avoid unnecessary multiple trips to the kitchen because your feet are tired?
Answering yes to any of the above questions may indicate that your general activity level is problematic. Starting a solid Human Growth therapy regimen is a great first step. But you also need to make a concentrated effort to include more active pursuits in your life.
1. Do you love sewing or knitting? That’s fantastic. Every time you want to sit down and sew, make it a prerequisite that you need to do 50 sit-ups and 15 pushups and 30 jumping jacks (you can adjust the numbers to accommodate your abilities, etc.).
2. Do you love reading? Tell yourself that you have to earn a chapter with some form of activity. For instance, go swimming first and take your book with you. You can jump in and swim ten laps after each chapter. It’s the perfect compromise and it’s lovely to read outdoors.
3. Do you love listening to music? That’s a perfect compliment to many types of exercise. Take a walk while listening to music through headphones…or go for a run or do an exercise video, etc.
4. Do you love watching movies or watching sports? That’s simple. Put a treadmill in front of your TV and simply walk or run your way through your favorite televised events and movies.
5. Do you love playing video games? Limit the time you spend with a controller in your hand. Require that you spend an equal amount of time outdoors doing something active. Earn video game time for yourself through swimming, hiking, running, jogging, walking, etc.
Are you a little unsure if you’ll be able to fit it into your schedule? Create some sort of simultaneous compromise between your favorite hobby and an activity of your choice. Not sure if you have the energy? That’s where the Human Growth therapy comes into play. Increased energy is one of the most popular benefits of treatment.
"I am only 3 days into this program and I'm already seeing increased endurance and energy...I actually feel like going to the gym."
|"I just wanted to email in and say I love this product, It does everything you said and I feel so much better and I keep going and going with a much leaner body and just feel more efficient."
~Thom T. - Athens, GA
"Customer service was super nice. They resolved the shipping issue and the new order arrived just when they said it would."
|> read more testimonials|